Layout and graphic design of the translation
After the linguistic translation is completed, the client needs to get the material to match the design of the original. This process is called translation layout, which is carried out in strict accordance with the customer's technical specifications.
Very often, when translating technical documentation with the use of diagrams, schemes, drawings, it is required to retain the same look of the documents, which was in the original document. Otherwise, it is unlikely that someone will be able to understand the translation, it will not be clear what refers to what. For this purpose, the translation of technical documentation, or translation of documentation with any illustrations, translation of schemes, translation of drawings, it is necessary to order the layout of the documents.
Our company is responsive to client's wishes and is ready to provide services in the following areas:
- Typesetting of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint etc.
- Typesetting Visio, AutoCAD pages
- Typesetting Adobe Illustrator, Adobe FrameMaker, Adobe PageMaker, CorelDraw, etc.
- Processing and make-up of graphic objects
- Typesetting for duplication, printing, etc.
- Typesetting (in one / two languages, both on paper / electronic media)
- Custom design